Control Measures & Work Activities
Our continued working activities:
As per the government guidance the construction industry is not required to stop working. Steam Building Partnership will still engage in our usual activities including managing enquiries & consultations, designing & planning, and construction & installation.
We find ourselves entering another lockdown. Accordingly, below is a list of control measures that Steam Partnership will be implementing from 5th January 2021 until the point the lockdown is announced as lifted:
- Our construction operations teams will be monitored for symptoms and exposure and as necessary will be required to be tested. Any positive tests will result in excluded from sites in line with government guidance
- Those of the construction operations teams that are active will have COVID-19 specific control measures training and the control measures will be facilitated and implemented by supervisors and managers with the full support of the company
- Site adaptations and COVID-19 control measures will include;
- segregation of work areas,
- social distancing (including in welfare facilities),
- heightened and regular hygiene requirements (particularly hand sanitisation),
- mask wearing as necessary (excluding health exemptions),
- and other control measures that are a site specific as determined by site managers.
Regarding the office team:
- Our office staff will be working from home with phones diverted to their mobiles.
- They may come to the office to use equipment or software that cannot be made available at home – however this will be booked in time slots (avoiding being present together),
- with 2 segregated one-way routes in and out of the building,
- very high levels of hygiene (hand sanitisation and masks),
- the working kitchen will be in limited use,
- and all windows and doors will be kept open when possible.
Staff will get tested at their convenience and present negative tests on return to normal office working once lockdown is announced to be lifted.
If you have any questions, concerns, issues or comments, please do not hesitate to call 0121 371 0712 or email email@example.com. If you have appointments or arrangements with the company and would like to discuss any changes, or control measures that would make you feel safe and comfortable, please speak directly with our managers or other point of contact and we will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.